Order Escalator & Moving Walk
In this section, you can order escalators or moving walks based on your project specifications. You will need to enter the following variables in the specifications section:
- Height: Height is the difference between two building floor levels which is calculated from the finished surface level of the lower floor to the finished surface level of the upper floor.
- Angle: Escalator angle can be either 30 or 35 degrees. Obviously, the 35-degree escalators need less horizontal length compared to the 30-degree. Please note that according to standards, for heights of more than 6 meters, only the 30-degree angle can be selected. The moving walk angle can be either 10, 11, or 12 degrees.
- Step Width: Escalator steps are made in three widths: 600 mm, 800 mm, or 1000 mm. You can choose either of the widths considering project utilization and requirements. Inclined moving walk steps are usually made in two widths: 800 mm and 1000 mm. You can choose either of the widths considering project utilization and requirements.
- Floor Thickness (FT): Floor thickness is defined as the thickness of the upper floor.
- Units: The number of units you would like to order
In the next step, you will need to select the safety features and extra options based on project requirements and the installation environment. If you wish to select each option individually, please feel free to select any of the desired boxes. Otherwise, in the Autofill section, you can click the corresponding button to select La Grazia recommended options (compliant with EN-115 standard) if you do not wish to select the options manually or if you are not sure which options to select.
In the final step, you will need to fill the contact information form. An email containing your order information as well as the customized drawings and specifications will be sent to you shortly.
NOTE: The items indicated with * are mandatory to fill.